Home Top Ad

How myPAY login improves your online experience


How to login with mypay:

myPay is the Defense Accounting & Finance (DFAS) website where active duty, guard & reserve members (except Coast Guard who use the service's Pay and Personnel Center [PPC] website), retirees, annuitants, NAF employees, and some civil service members can:

  • access their Leave & Earnings Statements (LES)
  • change an address
  • update their banking information for direct deposit/EFT
  • manage their allotments
  • manage their tax withholding
  • manage their savings bonds 
  • view their TDY travel claims
  • view their tax documents

myPay is available 24/7 via your computer or mobile device, there may be short times that it is unavailable for routine or unscheduled maintenance. Check the website for more information.

myPay Login

Procedure to Access myPaylogin: Using your Common Access Card (CAC) and a Smart Card Reader, you can access myPay anytime after you get your first paycheck by selecting "SmartCard Login" on the myPay home page. If you don't have access to a Smart Card Reader, you will get an email or letter from your branch with a temporary password and login instructions shortly after your first paycheck. At the end of the year you can access your tax statements on the myPay website. 

  • Active Duty W-2
  • Reserve W-2
  • Retiree 1099R
  • Annuitant 1099R
  • Civil Service W-2
  • NAF Employee W-2
  • Travel PCS W-2
  • IRS 1095 Form

We hope this information was helpful. If you have any further questions about using myPay Login, feel free to contact our support team (dfas.mil/retiredmilitary/newsevents/newsletter/Who-to-Contact-for-Pay-and-Benefit-Questions/)

myPay Login access is available on all days through the link below:

myPay Login

Online users can search in any search engine for the following keywords to get myPay - mypay, mypay login, mypaylogin, mypay dfas

No comments